GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Courvoisier

-> www.courvoisier.com
-> www.cv-us.com

Courvoisier
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Courvoisier is a brand of cognac. The company is now based in the town of Jarnac in the Charente department. Although no evidence exists that Courvoisier cognac was the favorite drink of Napoleon Bonaparte, who died in 1821, before Courvoisier was officially established by Felix Courvoisier in 1835, the company website claims the following:
"The origin of our history goes back to the beginning of the 19th century with Emmanuel Courvoisier and his associate, Louis Gallois, running a wine and spirit merchant company, in the Parisian suburb of Bercy. In 1811 Napoleon visited their warehouses in Bercy and he was hosted by Louis Gallois, the Mayor, and Emmanuel Courvoisier. Legend has it that Napoleon I later took several barrels of cognac with him to St Helena, a treat much appreciated by the English officers on the ship who named it 'The Cognac of Napoleon'."

Bottlings
Courvoisier VS
Courvoisier VSOP Fine Champagne
Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif
Courvoisier Napoleon Fine Champagne
Courvoisier XO Imperial
Courvoisier Initiale Extra
Courvoisier Succession JS
L'Esprit de Courvoisier

view post Posted on 13/9/2008, 00:09

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Busta Rhymes

view post Posted on 25/9/2008, 23:07

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Courvoisier Publicizes Their Support of T.I.

T.I. Receives Personalized Bottle of Couvoisier

Late last month Courvoisier hosted a "T.I. Vs T.I.P. Album Release Party During BET Awards Week" but for some reason they're just getting around to putting out a press release in which the above picture is described:
Pictured is Chris Mahoney, senior brand director, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, presenting T.I. with a personalized bottle of Courvoisier Initiale Extra, on the red carpet.

Hey, I didn't realize Big Tigger is an "official House of Courvoisier brand spokesperson."

Courvoisier also announced the launch of the House of Courvoisier website to provide information about "upcoming HOC events and promotions."

Fonte: http://www.prohiphop.com/2007/07/courvoisier-pub.html

2 replies since 11/9/2008, 17:08   248 views