Ceasar, Producer (Hip Hop)

« Older   Newer »
SaBu
icon8  view post Posted on 9/6/2008, 11:59

Ceasar

http://www.myspace.com/ceasarprod

[email protected]

Ceasar has been in the production game for 10 years and has silently established himself as one of the new producers to look out for. What separates Ceasar from the majority of the up-and-coming producers and beatmakers is his versatility and, most of all, his gift to make not just beats, but songs.
When you listen to his latest mixtapes, the first thing that you notice is the creativity behind the tracks, that are not just simple remixes, but real songs that can compete with anything in today's Hip Hop scene.
From club beats to street anthems to Rn'B, Ceasar's goal is to be able to satisfy every type of artist with his own distinctive sound, as he combines both samples and played instruments.

In April of 2006 he releases "Brooklyns Finest" exclusively in the US mixtape circuit. In this mixtape, Ceasar presents verses from Jay Z and Notorious B.I.G. over his own productions. 2007 sees the release of his new mixtape "Definition Of Empire". This time he remixes the entire Def Jam roster.
This latest release obtains great success on behalf of critics. It receives good reviews from Hip Hop Weekly (owned by Dave Mays and Ray Benzino, ex-owners of The Source), Rhyme & Reason (Australian #1 Hip Hop magazine) and various Italian magazines. RapMullet.com (considered "the Bible of the mixtape industry") gave it 3 out of 4 tapes on their website. AllHipHop.com (probably the most viewed website in Hip Hop) had one of the songs off the mixtape in their player as one of the hot tracks to check for (Joe Budden feat. Redman - "New Jersey Drive"). Not to mention the many smaller websites, blogs and forums that posted songs and discussions regarding his latest release.

Ceasar has also been busy with other projects lately. He joined Prestigio Records in late 2006, with which he released his latest project. He is working on his album, which will be released in Italy and will feature important Italian Hip Hop artists. With Prestigio Records he's also workin' on his labelmate Amir sophomore's album due in late 2008. Meanwhile he's working on a couple of new mixtapes to be released in the US and on tracks with different U.S. artists.

PRODUCTION CREDITS:
- Mickey Factz - Not Goin' Back (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Mickey Factz - Hit Me Feat. Nina B, Skyzoo (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Oun P - Real Hip Hop (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Bigg Jigg - I'm A Boss (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Bigg Jigg - Duck Down (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Bigg Jigg - Real As It Gets (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- J Pressure - Hip Hop Forever (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- J Pressure - Holidays (Produced By Ceasar, U.S.A.)
- Killa Cali - Lu Buenu E Lu Fiaccu (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Gente Giusta (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Come Una Rapina (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Inossidabile (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Ancora Vivi Feat. Santo Trafficante (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Street Hop Feat. Santo Trafficante (Produced By Ceasar, Italy)
- Amir - Capish Feat. G Fella, Rudy, Santo Trafficante (Produced By Ceasar, Italy/U.S.A.)
- Amir - Prestigio Anthem Pt.2 Feat. Santo Trafficante (Produced By Ceasar & White Noise, Italy)
- Amir - Paura Di Nessuno (Album, Entirely Produced By Ceasar, Italy)

MIXTAPES:
- Ceasar Presents - "The Notorious B.I.G. & Jay Z: Brooklyns Finest"
- Ceasar Presents - "Definition Of Empire" (Hosted By Dj Vlad)

MIXTAPE FEATURES:
- Dj Lust - Lock In Vol. 1 (Joe Budden & Redman - "New Jersey Drive")
- Evil Empire - Be South Part 17 (Rick Ross & Young Jeezy - "I'm A Boss)
- Dj E-V - I'm Just Gettin' Warm (Fabolous, Jay Z, Young Jeezy - "Block On Smash")
- Dj Rokz - Iced Out Skull Heads (Joe Budden & Redman - "New Jersey Drive")
- Dj White Owl - Not Your Average Dj Part 5 (N.O.R.E. & Fabolous - "Heavy Metal)
- Stackhouse Recordings And Jay Z - S. Carter 2 (Nojo Collectors Edition)
- Dj Klapton & Joe Budden (New Jersey Drive) (Joe Budden & Redman - "New Jersey Drive")
- Kanye West & Fall Out Boy - Blends, Mash Ups & Remixes (Presented By PDA & his army of Djs)
- Mike Waxx & IllRoots.com Presents - The Graduate
- Mike Waxx & IllRoots.com Presents - Welcome To The Good Life

CEASAR'S MUSIC HAS BEEN FEATURED ON:
- Hip Hop Weekly Magazine (U.S.A.)
- Rhyme & Reason Magazine (Australia)
- Scheme Magazine (U.S.A.)
- Spine Magazine (U.S.A.)
- Groove Magazine (Italy)
- www.allhiphop.com (U.S.A)
- www.hiphodx.com (U.S.A.)
- www.hiphopgame.com (U.S.A.)
- www.rapmullet.com (U.S.A.)