Group:
Administrator

Diddy Presents Janelle Monae at Blender Theater at Gramercy

view post Posted on 3/5/2008, 20:44

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Diddy ha ricevuto una stella

Sean Combs aka Diddy, ex P. Diddy, ex Puff Daddy, ha ricevuto ieri una stella (la 2,362esima) sulla famosa Walk of fame di Hollywood. Sean si è dichiarato onoratissimo di ricevere un tale riconoscimento e ha rivelato di voler perseguire una carriera anche nel mondo della recitazione e che per questo sta pensando di trasferirsi a Los Angeles.

[Con lui nella foto a destra la mamma].

Edited by GugolMen - 5/5/2008, 21:18

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 20:06

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

FORGIVABLE WOMAN...

FORGIVABLE WOMAN... - Crea il tuo blog con audio, foto e video su www.mtv.it!

Diddy è tornato. Dopo aver cambiato per l'ennesima volta nome -ora si chiama Sean John!!!- ha lanciato la sua linea di profumi.
"Unforgivable" e "Unforgivable Woman" sono però stati subito al centro di furiose polemiche a causa degli spot molto "hot" in cui Sean John è a cena con delle "donne indimenticabili".
Ma com'è una "donna indimenticabile"? Forte, discreta e sensuale fino alla follia... Insomma, tutte qualità che mancavano alla sua ormai ex moglie...Una donna tutt'altro che indimenticabile!!!

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 21:38

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Dato ke la notizia di Diddy che ha ricevuto una stella è abbastanza importante,
ecco un "approfondimento" di foto :lol:

Sean Diddy Combs got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this afternoon:

Kim Porter, Mama Janice Combs, all 30 of his kids, Jaime Foxx, Derek Luke, and Russell Simmons were all there too. Let me find out Diddy finally shut down Mama Combs’ foolywangness. Chick actually looks nice. He wasn’t letting a damn thing interfere with his day. I ain’t even mad.

More pics when you read the rest…

The whole family looked fabulous decked out in all ivory and white looking like one of Diddy’s white parties was going down:

Kids Christian, Quincy, D’Lila Star, Jessie James, and Justin all looked fab. And Kim rocked a white Herve Leger dress. Cute.

I see you Mama Combs stepping up your fab game.

Jaime Foxx and Russell Simmons were on hand to support.

And so was Derek Luke as he’s playing Diddy in the upcoming Notorious movie.

Dapper indeed. Dude never disappoints on the style side of things.

view post Posted on 25/5/2008, 14:09

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

view post Posted on 6/6/2008, 21:55

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Diddy e Fiddy: Tv

I rapper americani non solo sbarcano al cinema, ma anche in televisione. Si tratta di nuovi progetti di MTV America. Ad esempio, 50 Cent condurrà un reality in cui i suoi fan saranno chiamati a seguire le sue orme, dalla strada alla celebrità. Ci saranno 16 partecipanti e verranno eliminati progressivamente e valutati da Fiddy, che vedrà quali sono i più adatti a lavorare nello show business. In palio c'è un corso parauniversitario. Il progetto televisivo di 50 Cent è ancora senza titolo. Un altro super rapper, Diddy, continuerà invece la ricerca di nuovi talenti in "Making the Rock Band", stavolta in campo rock e non pop come in precedenza.

> fonte <

view post Posted on 13/9/2008, 00:29

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Supahead claims that shaq has a ..... and p.diddy is ...

view post Posted on 26/10/2008, 19:24

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Danity Kane - News

E' scoppiato il primo gruppo nato dalla mente di Diddy e del suo programma "Making The Band". Sono le Danity Kane, che hanno ufficialmente perso due membre del quintetto, Aubrey O'Day e D. Woods.

Queste le parole di Diddy sull'allontanamento di Aubrey:

“I got love for Aubrey. I don’t have any beef with her. I just want to work with the young lady that I signed, not the person that fame has made her.”

Se per Aubrey il futuro è incerto e poco chiaro, per D.Woods sembra tutto più semplice, si unirà infatti ad un altro gruppo al femminile, The Girls Club.

Di seguito l'intervista ad Aubrey O'Day che commenta l'accaduto:

view post Posted on 26/10/2008, 22:14

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Breaking: P. Diddy Buys Enyce

Sean "Diddy" Combs just bought Enyce from Liz Claiborne, Inc. (with his financial partner the Yucaipa Cos.) for $20 million.

Claiborne had originally purchased Enyce in 2003 for $114 million, so that's quite the depreciation in five years.

Does this mark an Enyce comeback, Diddy style?

Diddy Says:

"Enyce is a brand that I have always admired, and they have been a very important player in the young men's sportswear arena for over a decade. I am really excited to bring it into our portfolio of brands that already includes Sean John and Zac Posen,"

Diddy said in a release. "Given our track record of success in marketing products such as Ciroc Vodka, Unforgivable by Sean John, and all of our television titles, I look forward to adding our expertise to an already hot fashion line. Our long-term plan is to grow the Enyce brand through innovative marketing, expansion of the menswear and boy's lines, and launching into new licensing categories."

The Sean John owner says that in spite of the current economic woes, he"s confident the purchase was a great investment. "The current economic climate may be challenging, but we believe it is also an opportunity, and we are really excited to add Enyce to our lineup."

Diddy Talks About The Deal >

10 replies since 2/2/2008, 16:25   586 views