Administrator

Cassie - arrives at Sean John Fall 2008 Fashion Show - Feb. 8

image image image image image image image image image image image

view post Posted on 10/8/2008, 00:17

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Well here’s one way to get over a breakup with Diddy

Cassiewent out to eat at Bar Pitti in NYC’s West Village with her girlfriends yesterday. She seemed in high spirits was dressed laid back fab in Nike shoes, trendy fluorescent orange nails, and her special edition “Gucci Hearts NY” bag.

view post Posted on 11/8/2008, 18:54

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Cassie hosted a cocktail reception last night to celebrate the premiere of MSG’s new series ‘NYC Sound Tracks” at Metrazur Restaurant in Grand Central Station

view post Posted on 12/8/2008, 16:38

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

On The Set With Cassie & Weezy

Here’s some flicks from the set of Cassie’s new video for “Official Girl remix” with Lil Wayne

And y’all already know Diddy had to come break up the party. Ain’t a damn thing going down without his ad-libs going on that piece somewhere.

view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 08:45

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Cassie Topless
Cassie seems fun

About seven hours ago, model, singer and P Diddy girlfriend Cassie confirmed some impossibly good news on her Twitter page:

IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER…THAT’S REAL FOUL AND EVIL. NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN’T SEEN A TITTY BEFORE.

Two pics of these specific titties can be seen here and here, and this hot bitch has the right attitude. She’s got nothing to be shy or sorry about. She’s fantastic looking. She’s also right when she says hacking a hot girls computer and posting naked pictures is evil. Those people should be prosecuted. Unless I’m the one who did it, in which case settle down baby.

POV update - we learn three things with the leak of the third NSFW Cassie picture: 1 - her breasts aren’t the only things pierced. 2 - she knows how to use her cameras timer. 3 - the last thing a penis sees before pure ecstasy.

Crappy New Update - this is news to me, but apparently lawyers don’t like it when you publish stolen naked pictures of their clients. Oh I know, I was surprised to.

Cassie ultimamente fa parlare molto di sè.. per le sue pazzie! Prima il taglio di capelli, ora queste foto (ancora molto esclusive e rare). Sembra che la cantante le abbia fatte per mandarle a Diddy.

Fonte italiana: http://surfacomon.blogspot.com/2009/05/cassie-topless.html

Edited by GugolMen - 10/5/2009, 18:43

view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 17:42

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Cassie on the cover of Complex Mag

Here’s Cassie on the cover of Complex Mag doing what she does best: showing some skin.

view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 18:06

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Cassie Pussy

Oh my. Yesterday everyone was talking about the Cassie nude pictures that were "hacked" aka released by her publicity team to generate attention, but in reality, all we saw were her "titties" as Cassie likes to call them. Well, today we've got something decidedly less PG. One Cassie pussy, to be precise. Yes, this is Cassie Ventura nude, naked, spread-eagle, showing every last detail. And it looks like her nipples aren't the only things she's had pierced...

Update: So, as you may have noticed, the pictures in question have been removed. Funny thing is, though, in the letter from the lawyer's, they claim that the image of Cassie's baby-maker is property of Atlantic Records and Bad Boy Entertainment. Now, why does Atlantic Records own pictures of Cassie's hoo-ha? Or do they really? So either something real fucked up is going on, or these guys are lying. But since they are attesting, under penalty of purjury that they own the pictures, I guess the only thing that can mean is that Sean "Puffy" Combs is the one who took those pictures. I guess we should start calling him Sean "Pussy" Combs.

Here's more of Cassie in her Complex spread. And I use the term "spread" loosely. Of course, spreading loosely is something Cassie is used to.

9 replies since 2/2/2008, 15:36   175 views