GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyonce Signing Autographs In Seoul

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 23:15

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyonce hitting the stage with Jay and other celeb pics when you read the rest…

Beyonce decided to Uh Oh herself into her husband Jay’s set during the tour stop at Madison Square Garden last night. Peep the extra short video here. Loyal YBF reader Teshaye had this to say about the random appearance:
…Bey made a really quick appearance at the Jigga/Mary tour at the Garden last nite. I was there….when he was going through his list of songs and crazy in love came on, he went past the song then she was on stage…everyone went CRAZY!! We thought she was gonna sing, but she just did the “uh oh” dance really quick, put the roc sign up, looked over at her hubby, did a twirl, and bounced of stage. It was really cute.

Those two are funny. Real funny.

UPDATE: Here’s a better video from YBF reader Bianca:

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 23:59

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Oh Stop It

The folks over at Hollyscoop (who I actually previously deemed as a credible source but…) are confirming that Beyonce is indeed knocked up:

A source close to the couple revealed, “Beyonce is 100% pregnant, which is why the couple rushed their wedding.” The source also told Hollyscoop that all the friends and family that attended the ultra private wedding were all aware that Beyonce was already expecting.

They also said she’s only in the early stages. Whatev. I can’t co-sign on this being a rushed wedding since other sources tell me it’s been planned for a long time now. And we all know that shot gun ish didn’t work for Solo. Can’t two black folk who’ve been together for 6 years get married simply out of love? Damn. Once again, everybody needs more people.

view post Posted on 17/5/2008, 18:15

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyonce was spotted on the streets of Manhattan yesterday:

Cute look with the Chanel jacket, brooch, and necklaces. YBF snitches also spotted her at the Cavs v. Celtics game last night with her hubby so she was likely on her way to Boston. I hear she was trying to hide her face all night in her bag and definitely wasn’t int he mood to be seen. Interesting.

view post Posted on 9/6/2008, 17:25

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

BEYONCE NON VA A MESSA !!!

BEYONCE NON VA A MESSA !!! - Crea il tuo blog con audio, foto e video su www.mtv.it!

Beyoncé è molto religiosa ma… ha smesso di andare in chiesa la domenica!!!!
la cantante ha dichiarato che per lei è impossibile andare a messa perchè tutti la fissano e non riesce a pregare in pace.
la gente si alza persino in piedi per fotografarla con il cellulare!!!
Secondo Beyoncè Dio la perdonerà... ma noi pensiamo che se facesse un piccolo sforzo potrebbe andare in chiesa senza farsi riconoscere!
non pensate anche voi?

view post Posted on 19/6/2008, 21:55

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Kanye e Beyoncé che giocano a "Forza 4" !!!

view post Posted on 21/6/2008, 15:11

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyonce was spotted at an American Apparel store in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon:

I see Jay has her rocking that style of shades all the time now. And once again, I would do a run-by on Bey and snatch up her Chanel bag (and will take a body slam from the sexilicious bodyguard) without a lick of remorse. Just a fair warning.

view post Posted on 9/8/2008, 23:43

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

SPOTTED: Beyonce, Her Wedding Ring, & Jay-Z Around Madison Square Garden

Well look who was caught rocking her wedding ring while arriving to see her hubby perform with Kanye West at Madison Square Garden last night:

It’s Beyonce of course. Mrs. Carter was spotted looking laid back and fab in a white tee, jeans, and scarf (these damn scarves in the summer are really killing me though–trendy or not) as she hit up the Garden last night.

And then she got camera shy and hid that left hand in her pocket for the rest of her walk. Funny funny. Cute shoes by the way.

And Jay was spotted leaving out right before his honey looking like his head was just begging for a fade or anybody’s barber. Gotta love the Carters though.

splashnews.com

view post Posted on 11/8/2008, 19:44

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyonce was spotted at an American Apparel store in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon:

I see Jay has her rocking that style of shades all the time now. And once again, I would do a run-by on Bey and snatch up her Chanel bag (and will take a body slam from the sexilicious bodyguard) without a lick of remorse. Just a fair warning.

Flicks of Keyshia Cole and Pharrell when you read the rest…

Here’s a couple more pics of Bey on her shopping trip:

Beyonceworld.net

view post Posted on 11/9/2008, 15:06

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyoncè & Solange - Early Show

view post Posted on 26/10/2008, 19:27

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Beyoncè - TRL

Finalmente chiarezza sul nuovo album di Beyoncè, ospite iera sera a "TRL" per promuovere l'uscita dei singoli "If I Were A Boy" e "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)". Le canzoni anticipano l'uscita di un doppio album diviso in due generi, il primo cd più pop si intitolerà "I Am...Beyoncè", il secondo disco più tendendte all'urban si intitolerà "I Am...Sasha", nome dell'alter-ego di Bee.

La versione classica dell'album conterrà un totale di 11 tracce (5 pop, 6 urban), verrà però messa in commercio anche una versione deluxe più corposa, formata da 17 canzoni totali (8 pop, 9 urban).

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x72sz3_b...08-part-3-4_fun

Di seguito il video di "Singles Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" e la tracklist di "I Am...", negli stores il 18 Novembre.

Beyoncé Disc

1. “If I Were a Boy” (Toby Gad and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Halo” (Ryan Tedder and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Disappear” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Broken-Hearted Girl” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Ave Maria” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Smash Into You” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Satellites” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “That’s Why You’re Beautiful” (Andrew Hey and Beyoncé Knowles)

Sasha Disc

1. “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Radio” (Jim Jonsin, D-Town, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Diva” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Sweet Dreams” (Jim Jonsin, Wayne Wilkins, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Video Phone” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Hello” (REO and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Ego” (Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams, Harold Lilly, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “Scared of Lonely” (Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins)
9. “Why Don’t You Love Me?” (Beyoncé Knowles, Solange Knowles, and Bama Boyz)

14 replies since 25/1/2008, 00:51   745 views