HOT & XXX dei Reppers, Foto & Video

« Older   Newer »
GugolMen
view post Posted on 6/2/2010, 16:11 by: GugolMen

GugolRep

Group:
Administrator

Singer Cassie Nude Pictures Leaked

Cassie has responded on Twitter, saying that the Leaked Nude Pictures are in fact of her, and that people shouldn't make such a big deal out of it, reports MTV

"It seems that someone has hacked into my computer," she Tweeted about the photos. "That's real foul and evil. Now stop acting like you haven't seen a t---y before."

"The recent personal pictures that have been leaked on the internet of me were hacked and stolen out of my computer," she wrote. "These photos were obviously never intended for the world to see and it's sad that people would really take time to steal and post them, it's just evil. At the end of the day breasts are breasts, mine weren't the first you've seen and they won't be the last ... people need to grow up, let's move on. Thank you."

The photos- one in black and white and one in co lour- look like they were taken by the singer herself on a mobile phone.

22 year old Cassie was previously in a relationship with producer P Diddy and has also been romantically linked to singer Ryan Leslie.

Un giovane “hacker” ha ben deciso di entrare nel pc della bellissima Cassie, giovane promessa dell’R’n’B americano, e ci ha trovato niente di meno che alcune foto che ritraggono la cantante nuda. Bella vero?

11 replies since 4/2/2008, 22:41   8882 views